I was looking through an old Nick Mag and I found all these Nickelodeon characters drawn in Butch Hartman’s style :P Cuuuteness. I love Drake and Josh hahahaha
(also WHOA, he gave zoey brown eyes! ive never seen brown eyes in BH style before)
petition to have Butch Hartman animate every show ever
Oh wow, I really like these, especially his interpretations of the Wild Thornberries characters. Aside from the couple good Rugrats seasons, that was the only other Klasky Csupo cartoon I kinda liked.
THERE’S A FULL VERSION OF THE SONG WHAT
Tony Cliff - Give it all you got (APM Music)
El grupo “La Teruka” me encargó el trabajo de diseñar el arte de su disco. Ellos querían algo divertido… y a mi se me ocurrió hacer algo así como la portada de un comic antiguo a lo Condorito con los integrantes de la banda como personajes.
Escúchenlos, están buenos.
Logos: The CBS Logo is actually the front view of Pac-Man getting ready to chomp a power pellet.
Created by Nikkolas Smith
My mind has been sufficiently blown
We are sold out of Bort key rings in the gift shop, I repeat, we are sold out of Bort key rings (Taken with instagram)
JAJAJA! No pude evitar imaginarme a Dios meando solo y “avandonado”…
by Eric Kim
1. Just because someone has an expensive camera doesn’t mean that they’re a good photographer.
2. Always shoot in RAW. Always.
3. Prime lenses help you learn to be a better photographer.
4. Photo editing is an art in itself
5. The rule of thirds works 99% of the time.
6. Macro photography isn’t for everybody.
7. UV filters work just as well as lens caps.
8. Go outside and shoot photos rather than spending hours a day on photography forums.
9. Capture the beauty in the mundane and you have a winning photograph.
10. Film isn’t better than digital.
El nuevo recetario de Lavín!